12/31/2008

The Book Reviews

Starting tomorrow I'll be posting a new book review everyday for January. To celebrate the nerd that is me, and yeah, it's my blog, so I can do that, I'll be reviewing Star Wars books for the first month.

The breakdown is quite simple. Each book review will hopefully contain an image of the book cover, a synopsis of the book, and two different scores: Re-readability and Final Grade.

Re-readability scale:
1-3 : It was good for one read, but nothing more
4-6: It'll do in a pinch
7.0-7.9: Easily enjoyed the second time
8.0-8.9: even more enjoyable the second time
9.0-9.9: You almost want to read it again immediately after finishing it
10: You actually re-read sections of it while reading it the first time

Final Grade:
F or lower: I wouldn't even recommend it to people I don't like
D- to D+ : Not so great.
C- to C+ : Doing better, but still not amazing
B- to B+ : Could become a movie if the right people are used
A- : I would recommend it to anyone
A : It will become a movie someday
A+ : Why isn't it a movie already?

No comments:

Post a Comment